Perspiration Pals 4 January 2023

Hello Pals! Lovely to ‘see’ you again and Happy New Year. I really mean it. Last year wasn’t really good so I’m hoping that this one will be slightly better. First things first, Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you Zaphod. (I wrote the names you suggested on little pieces of paper, put them in a bag, and drew the winner.) Zaphod might look a bit anaemic or whatever the plant equivalent of anaemic is. Hopefully, he’ll develop a healthy dark green colour.

Anyway, today’s topic is not plant-related. Maybe you remember that I asked you a couple of times about Fitness Blender articles and I thought we could definitely do that today. I’m going to ask you about the article How Personality Traits Shape Exercise Behaviors written by Haley. If you haven’t read it, please do, it’s interesting. So what is the five-factor model of personality or, the “Big 5.” Haley writes that the great thing about these five personality traits is that there are strengths associated with each of them. Unfortunately, I don’t belong to perhaps the most desirable trait but I know my strengths and weaknesses so I can do the opposite of what I should… I mean so I can play to my strengths. You obviously don’t have to shout out what trait you belong to unless you want to, of course.

I decided to do this routine yesterday and it was tough! My wrist didn’t really behave but my shoulder wasn’t that bad.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/no-equipment-total-body-cardio-add-on-style-circuit-with-emom-finisher?scheduledDate=2023-01-03

What about you? What’s scheduled for today?

All right, I must go now, Pals, have an easy day.