My Workout & My Day

Happy New Year everybody and how' all my favorite ladies been doing online since the last time I talked to all of you because it's been a heck of a past couple of weeks for me. First of all Christmas was so much fun for me I got lots of execiting new gifts from Santa and my mom and Allen, I got open them up the day before Christmas and have it early here at my mom's house. I also finished up another Program the one that I finished up was the FB Complete Program and now I'm starting another 4 week program this time FB Strong, and I've been really working out hard and eating healty food that I've lost so much weight and have shaped up a whole lot.

To the point where I've impressed everyone when they look at me and see how much weight I've lost and how much I've shaped up since the last time they saw me, so I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing with working out and everything else to keep on losing the weight. So what's going on for workouts for all of you ladies because I have a feeling that a lot of you are going to be doing the new FB Strong Round 3 4 week Program that Fitness Blender has just released to start us off with the new year.