Perspiration Pals Monday January 2nd

Hey Pals. Sorry for the late-ish start to the thread, but it's my last day off before returning to office life tomorrow and I'm continuing the holiday 2022 theme of being lazy. But as they say, party's over so it's time to look ahead and get cracking.

What's that looking like for you today? New program, new 5 day challenge or new rest day? I've got a hike planned for today with a friend and our doggos, so maybe like me you'll be getting your fitness in in the great outdoors. With this unseasonable warmth, I'm expecting a lot of mud. Please share your plans below.

While I'm not particularly looking forward to heading back to work, I am looking forward to leaving holiday eating behind. The questionable nutritional value of many foods consumed over the past week have just left me feeling bleh, for want of a better word. I really would like to experiment more with the Mediterranean diet type of recipes and foods as we kick off this new year (not a resolution, just an interest). Today for dinner I'll be making an unstuffed cabbage recipe I found on The Mediterranean Dish website. What are your food plans for the day ahead?

And finally, here is a little collage of when it was still winter last week and Remy and I walked to the river. Back in the good old days when things were frozen and not muddy.

Over to you friends. Hope you have a good rest of your day and hope to chat below.