Daily Check-in: Monday, January 2nd

Hello FB Family!

And welcome to the new year! The first Monday of 2023! Are we excited or just going about this like same day, different year?😅

I want to thank Karen for ghosting this past weekend and transitioning the check-in into the new year. Thanks, Karen!! ..And for anyone having goals at the dawn of this year, I wish you good luck and success in reaching whatever you aim for!

So, how about workouts, Blenderz? Starting the year with any challenges or programs? Maybe just freestyling? ..There is a brand new free 5 Day Challenge that I would like to do along with a few other Blenderz here. Looks like it is going to be a fun workout with K&D today! Already looking forward to it! Happy working out, everyone, no matter the movement you choose.

And as far as food, well, there is no resolution to be a better planner🙈 ..Just going to find something along the nutritious and delicious lines and munch away! Happy eating!

As for the Monday photo, we are going with an old classic game of spot the gator. Because it's not Florida if you don't happen to come across a gator whenever there is a fresh body of water nearby. He/she isn't that big and was just chilling. Luckily the dogs weren't with me, so it was a kind of see each other, nod in acknowledgement, and part our seperate ways.

Which I suppose now I need to part from here and get on with this Mondaze. Thank you for reading and checking in with me today! Read you all later!!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***