Perspiration Pals January 1, 2023

Happy New Year Ppals!

How exciting I get to host the first Ppals thread of 2023!

The meme describes Lillie and I last night. We were both happy, especially Lillie since she was curled up on my lap.

Now we are both ready to start a new day and year. I plan on relaxing a little this morning with coffee and a book. Then I will be heading out to a Women's Basketball game. Watching others exercise will inspire me to get my workout in afterwards,

With Strong 3 and new 7 day challenge I have many choices of how to start my new year! I may start off more slowly and continue with some of FB's stretching and lighter workouts for the first week and then dive into the 7 day challenge followed by Strong 3.

On silly note do y'all remember the silly walk Ppals did as part of our weekly group activity way back when? An article came up in my newsfeed yesterday on a study showing that if you do the silly walk 11 minutes or so a day as Mr. Teabag did we would burn 2.5 times more calories while walking then. I will try it around my house and will be a little less efficient at getting around the house but have more fun!

The article made me smile and remember all the fun I have had with Ppals! Will you all join me in doing the silly walk for a few minutes today?

I wish you all a happy and healthy new year! Remember to have fun and be silly! All are welcome to chat with us.

Now I must go as Lillie is impatiently waiting for me to get to the relaxing part of reading and coffee so she can have my lap.

Edited