K

Daily 👻 check-in: Saturday, December 31, 2022

Hey guys!

Well today is the last check-in of 2022!

Several of us had a 1000 calorie virtual workout party to close out 2022. If you joined us great! If you didn’t and cheered us on from the sidelines? Great! For those of us that did, how is everybody feeling? I’m a little stiff and a little sore. It definitely feels like I did something. So today I’m going to do Nicole’s restorative WO: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/restorative-bodyweight-workout-low-impact-exercises-for-sore-muscles?scheduledDate=2022-12-31

Ok since today is the last day of 2022, is there anything you guys want to reflect on? I thought today we’d look back and tomorrow we’ll look forward. Looking back: Goals met? NSV’s? Changes? Positives/negatives?

A huge positive for me is you guys! This space! I look forward to our chats, and rants and the support and mostly the friendships here! So big huge THANK YOU!

There were lots of changes for me this last year. Moving across the state is a huge change, and all that that involves ( and yes we still have boxes of stuff to do something with).

Anybody doing anything fun tonight? Or like me and have your comfy cozies picked out (or Jommie’s)! Will you stay up and ring in the new year or be asleep and catch it on the other side tomorrow? Personally I’ll be in bed long before midnight.

Food I think is next on the list. It’s always a big shoulder shrug here. I really dislike cooking.

Well I guess that it for me guys. Talk amongst yourselves.

Oh yeah:

All are welcome here to check-in with us here. It’s a way to stay motivated and accountable and just virtually hang out. So come on by and visit.

Edited