Daily Check-in: Friday, December 30th

Good time of reading, Blender Fam!

So how are you on this last Friday of 2022? Are you ready for a new year?

I'm not, but also; I am. I can't really sum up this year in a word so I won't even try. I'm just riding the wave of time, I guess.

Which sorta (not really😅) brings me to today's photo. It is a frost glazed fig leaf back when everyone left their freezers open in Florida.

So how does this connect or tie into the end of a year? Well it doesn't, and that's kinda my (dull) point. You see, I was trying to find a photo that would be year end appropriate or have some sort of significance to endings and beginnings. Ultimately, I decided that I would do as I normally would. That I would end the year the way I will start the next one; by keeping on being here and Blending with my Blendiez.

Fitness Blender and the community is what I know for certain that was good about these past 12 months. And I simply look forward to being part of the FB Family and continuing to see how Fitness Blender grows and becomes more amazing with every day. I look forward to another year with you. To continue my exisiting friendships and form new ones. I thank everyone here, K&D, the new trainers, and everyone on the FB Team for making this possible.

So, let's go through our check-in check list, Blenderz. Starting with workouts! Got one planned? ..In classic Blender fashion and tradition, there is a 1k workout party stirring about where some of us are choosing a 1k workout of our choice to end the year and ring in the next. It's a fun way to sweat and challenge ourselves in the best ways! Anyone can participate or just cheer from the side while doing your own thing. The point is to have fun and modify to make it all work for you. Wish me luck! Good luck whatever you are taking on. And remember, you got this.

And then there is food! What's on your plate today, Blendfriendz? ..I'm actually taking a break from pizza and going with tacos. Huh? No pizza on Friday?! Who even am I?😅 ..No worries, I'll get back to pizza next year.

And on that semi related note, Karen will be your guest host (ghost) for the weekend. She will hold the honor of being the last ghost of 2022 and first of 2023. Woo! So be sure to check in with Karen as we go from one year to the next.

And I will see you all in the new year come Monday time. For now, I thank you for reading and sharing the bits and bites of your days with me. I look forward to reading you now, into next year and beyond.

Take care, and keep on blending how you blend, Blenderz.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***