Perspiration Pals December 30th, 2022

hey there pals,

how are we doing today? here it's kinda rainy and really cold. just a couple of us in the department today -empty but quiet & peaceful corridors. it's FriYay and this time we aren't just winding up the week, but also the year..

as it's customary, perhaps we could speak about resolutions! i've always believed that i moment i name it "resolution", i am not going to follow through, haha! so, for packaging sake, i like 'goals' better for me. 😁 while we are on this topic, i haven't really thought about what i would like to have as short term achievable goals for me. might take some inspiration from the pic. how about you? are you someone who plans a lot, have many specific goals, or do you usually prefer having a general idea of where you'd like to be and go along?

for workouts, i have a 90 min 1000 cal workout to complete -either today or tomorrow. it is the 6M subscriber one. i think i may do it as a mix of high & low impact.

fur baby's fine. she plays a lot with her new toy -'tunnel' yeap thinks i cannot find her when she is hiding in the open-both-ways tunnel 🥰

that's about it from me folks. i have a 3 hour long online meeting coming up. post that it's heading home time. over to you now. share with us your daily musings, workouts and/or more.

thank you for checking in with me & fur baby today. i wish all our Pals here a fabulous new year ahead, and may things be a bit more gentler and kinder when they come our way in the new year. group hug xx

Edited