HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 30th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Almost done with this year. How do you feel about this past year? Was it a good one or a more neutral one or maybe a really bad one?

I don't really have much to tell today so I thought I would summarize my year.

What a year. It was definitely one of the most exciting years I can remember. What a rollercoaster of emotions. Good ones, bad ones, exciting ones, sad ones. I think I didn't leave any intense emotion out.

My year started on the wrong foot with my surgery which didn't go to plan what basically means I need another surgery. I'm not impressed ๐Ÿ˜

But then life got crazy. We started with a short visit to little Kaya in Germany followed by me with Madrid/Valladolid, Sardinia, Austria, back to Spain, Amsterdam, another round of Germany, London, France, Spain again, Germany, Nice, Austria again, Germany, Paris and Luxembourg. Writing it down makes it look like a really crazy list. But I have to say that this much traveling is absolutely exceptional. That won't happen again in the near future. I feel really blessed that I got the opportunity to see so many different places this year.

And then there were so many wonderful people who entered my life and things happened I never thought it would be possible. But yes, there were also sad, worrying and annoying things that happened. And unfortunately the year didn't end on the best note for me. After being on 180 almost the entire year my brain and body are exhausted and this is reflected in my entire behavior, which doesn't really excite me. But well, I have to accept that and go with the flow. The good thing though is that I have my family, so it is never boring. "Someone might call it chaos. I call it family"๐Ÿ˜œ

So what are you up to? Workout, rest, or something in-between?

Wishing all that your day just sparkles โœจ

I don't have a picture from our lighthouse but I put a picture from some waves in the comments.

I don't know if I'll have time to check in tomorrow therefore I thank you all that you are part of my life. It is a pleasure and an honor to get to know you all a little bit more๐Ÿ’œ

Wishing all a beautiful start into a new year๐ŸŽ‡