Daily Check-in: Thursday, December 29th

Hello, hello, FB Fam!

And welcome to Friday Eve! We are (or so it seems) cruising right along this week. Feels as if the weekend is a blink away, so let's see who will be our (g)host when we open our eyes...

December 31st & January 1st: Karen

January 7th & 8th: Coby

January 14th & 15th: Shabnam

January 21st & 22nd: Inge

As always, feel free to claim a date if you want to guest host (ghost) a weekend. Just let me or Kim know and we will get you scheduled in! Thanks to all who will and have ever ghosted. We look forward to seeing you!

Alright, so back to today; workouts and food, food and workouts. What specifics do you have on those?

It's going to be a active recovery today for myself. Maybe a nice stretching video or nothing, because tomorrow I (and several other Blenders) are doing a 1000 calorie workout as a way to end the year with a sweaty bang! Lea has already kicked off the party with doing her 1k workout yesterday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/31972/daily-check-in-wednesday-december-28th/c/676558#comments

..Have you decided which 1k is the one? I think I have decided on doing the kickboxing 1k workout. It's shorter but packs a punch! Feel free (if you want to join) to pick any 1k workout of your choice. There are no rules to this party. Just to have fun and enjoy virtually working out with others in however way you wish. Looking forward to getting this going!

Photo today is some leftover frostiness in the form of some wild blackberry leaves. So pretty I think!

Okay, Blendiez. I'll catch you later. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited