HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 29th

Hello everyone on this last Thursday of 2022...

"Sometimes you’ve got to look straight into the tired eyes of the woman* staring back at you in the mirror and tell her that she deserves the best kind of love, the best kind of life, and devote yourself to giving it to her all over again." - S.C. Lourie

*Obviously, this applies to not only women, just people in general 😉 Though the FB community who posts seems to be mainly women.

How are you doing today? And how do you hope your day will look? (Is that a proper sentence?)

I've been cranky since the 26th, due to festivity frustration. Have been having trouble with getting out of bed. I will try to do something to stir up some positive energy today.

I'm at 198 out of 200 videos of both YWA and FB, which means I have 2 new-to-me videos left of both channels to complete. Did two shorter FB workouts yesterday.

Non-workout related: I started watching Bridgerton last week and I'm on a roll now. It looks fabulous, though I have rolled my eyes a few times at things the characters say. It seems like Gossip Girl in the 1800s. However, it provides some escapism.

Wishing everyone a calm Thursday. 🌼 And a reminder: everyone is very welcome to post here.