Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Body Strength with Dumbbells and Bodyweight

Hey FB Family!

I hope your day is off to a great start and you are ready to hit those legs! 

Lower Body Strength with Dumbbells and Bodyweight

For today's workout, we are going to isolate the lower body. This workout is going to target your quads, glutes, and hamstrings. The workout is set up in 3 different parts, with our last part being a finisher. We will start with four simple dumbbell exercises in the beginning, to focus on strength and prime our legs for the next two rounds. 

Next, we will move into the body weight sections of the workout. In round 2, we will target our glutes and hamstrings. This one is a burner! But we are not finished yet! We will finish out with a finisher called the squat matrix. In this last round, you will feel everything you were working on in the previous rounds and get a little extra cardio. Full disclosure on the finisher. It is one of my favorites, but I wouldn't say I like it while I am doing it. 

All you will need for this workout is dumbbells. I recommend using a medium and heavy weight for the dumbbell round to get the most out of this workout. 

This was my first workout in the new year, and the perfect way to start 2023 was with a lower-body strength workout. 

So let's grab those dumbbells and get started! 

-Brian