Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 27th

Hello, Blendiez! How are you doing on this Tuesday? Mostly good I hope!

We had another icy morning over here, the low being 21F(about -6C). I'm really looking forward to it warming up later this week, but I think the dogs are having too much fun. Case in point with FT Cu hanging on to this ice sheet. He didn't quite know what to do with it, but was overjoyed to have it for a few seconds 😂

So, are you doing a workout today? ..I think I want to do some yoga. Maybe Marina's headstand video. I've been working on a headstand ever since that video came out and have gotten better at them. It's funny because headstand was never a goal I had, but ever since I started practicing, I absolutely love it and it became and unexpected NSV. But really, even if you never do a headstand, it is a wonderful video for the core and stretching.

Anyway, on that workout note, several of us Blenderz are doing a 1k workout sometime this week as a way to end the year. Feel free to chose the 1k workout and day of choice, but I think most of us have eyes for Friday as the day. I think so far we have, Inge, Kristina, myself, Kim, Anne, Shabnam, and Karen. Now I'll be repeating myself all week about this cele-sweat-bration, so we can be reminded how much fun it will be torching calories and torturing it out together in the best ways possible!

And then there's food. Always ever glorious food. I had a sort of pea turkey rice noodle potato soup that had no clear recipe, but it was delicious. Leftovers of that sound appealing. If I still had some. So I better come up with something new today! As always, I'd love to read what's going on in your kitchen.

Alright, the day awaits. Thanks for reading and checking in with me and all of us today. I always look forward to reading you!

And to my friend Kim, #TangoTuesday 💙💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***