Christmas Day Check-In: Sunday, Dec 25th 🎅

Ho Ho Ho,

It's Christmas Day so I'd like to wish a... Merry Christmas, کریسمس مبارک!, Sretan Bozic, Zalig Kerstfeest to all of you (apologies for any mistakes🥺). To all of my dear virtual FB friends, with whom I get to share the joys and sometimes the pains of life and who in return celebrate with me and give me the support needed. Thank you!!! And to the whole FB Team, who do everything in their power to provide us with the most wonderfull workouts and gadgets to play with. Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones!!

But before I send you off to enjoy the day, I'd like to know if you'll be throwing in a workout, get some movement to start the day. Or maybe you leave the moving to others and just enjoy having a nice rest day.

I'm having a rest day as per usual, no workouts, just doing some cleaning up from yesterday evenings gathering.

And what about food? As I found out yesterday, most of you will be opening presents in the morning so I take it, it'll be accompanied by a nice festive breakfast? Will there also be a festive dinner? Let me know, I'm curious to find out. We've got some leftovers from last night, so I think we'll have that. We'll definitely have some more cake, that's for sure!!

Thank you all for taking the time for checking in with me this weekend and tomorrow Ms Raven takes over the reigns for the next 2 weeks.

Merry Christmas and have a wonderfull day everyone!!!🥰