My Workout & My Day

Hello there everybody and it's almost Christmas and are all of you ready for it because I know that I'm ready for it and I'm going to be spending it with my dad and my best friend Ashton. I already had my Christmas here at our house already and all of us got some amazing gifts that we all loved, and I really love the gifts that I got for Christmas this year for here anyway. So are some of you ladies going to be having family members and friends com over and celebrate Christmas with you or are some of you just going to be spending it with the family you have living in the house with you?

Moving on to workouts I had some burner workouts this week and they were all with Daniel and I only had a couple of workouts that were with Kellie, but my body was feeling it all week from the workouts that I had with Daniel. But I'm going to love seeing the look on Ashton's face when I give her the gift that I made for her and she got me a couple of gifts too as well and, since the bowling alley will be open for Christmas Day I think that I might ask my dad to take me and Ashton bowling that day.