Perspiration Pals 22 December 2022

Hello Pals! I started the thread a bit later than usual because I slept in a little and then, as I usually do on days I don’t have to get up early, I spent some time reading in bed. I know some of you approve of this morning activity.

I started doing some restorative exercises yesterday so now I know exactly what kind of exercises might cause pain or discomfort and this morning, probably for the first time in weeks, I managed to dry and do my hair without pain. I’m planning to do a lower-body routine with Daniel in the evening avoiding exercises like burpees or mountain climbers. I’ve been working out long enough to come up with substitutes, I suppose. What about you? What’s scheduled for today?

All right, so today’s workout-related question is this: Have you achieved anything this year that makes you proud? For example, you’ve managed to do an exercise that you’ve always found challenging.

Since it’s the holiday season, I had to share this funny picture I found yesterday. I need to run some errands now so see you later, Pals.