My Workout & My Day

Hello there everyone I've been busy like crazy around the house this weekend and today but first let me tell you about the workouts that I had the last few days. The workout that I had on Friday was a lower body strength workout and the one for yesterday was a upper body workout and the one for today was a nice stretching workout, but the reason why I wasn't able to do my workout on Saturday was because I was invitied to a dance by my best friend and all of her friends were their along with my boyfriend Ben.

So after that long night of dancing and running around my legs were completely wore out and my legs are still feeling it today after the dance Saturday night. I'm starting to think that I danced a little too much at the dance party that was going on but I was having fun and having the time of my life, oh and we also went and did some shopping that morning too. Yesterday I was busy doing chores around the house and I made a Christmas present for my Grandpa along with a nice Christmas card to go along with it and we went and did a little more shopping yesterday as well.

Today I had to go to work and I went to Burger King and Cooper Vineyard for today and by the time I came home I relized that my body is wore out from being on my feet all day long. I'm going to be on my feet all day tomorrow as well but on Wednesday and Thursday I'm only going to be working for 5 hours instead of 8 hours.