Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! 68-Minute Pilates Core and Legs Workout

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well today because I have a long, challenging workout for you to try. I have this marked as a 4 out of 5 mainly because it is so long but if you skip the few optional pauses in between exercises then this will not disappoint those looking for a full level 4 challenge. This one is great for toning the core and, specifically, shaping and toning the muscles around the hips and butt. 

Long Pilates Workout for Core and Legs

For all the men out there that think that pilates is just for women, get that out of your head right now because this style of training can have huge improvements in many different sports, not to mention building control around the hip joint and core which can directly help you in your traditional strength routines, kettlebell, HIIT, etc. And for those of you who think that pilates is just not enough strength training for you, then try adding just a couple 2 lb ankle weights and see if you can walk tomorrow. Haha. Seriously, Pilates is for everyone and anyone can benefit from it. So, carve out 68 minutes for yourself so you can try this epic pilates workout and feel all the muscles you have been neglecting with your regular workouts.

Enjoy!

Daniel