My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone it's finally Friday and I'm so looking forward to the weekend because I'm going to try and plan out a sleepover with Ashton for her to come down to my dad's house this weekend. Because I've got some fun thing planned in mind that I would love to do with her to make it up to her for not coming down this week on Tuesday night. Anyway that's what I'm looking forward to this weekend anything fun planned on the calendar for any of you ladies online that you are so looking forward to this week?

Because you know me I love hearing about what fun things you ladies have going on the weekend and week that I'm gone and when I come back I get to read all about it. Moving on to workouts I had a nice and easy lower body workout with Kellie for my recovery workout it was a At Home Pilates Butt and Thigh Workout - No Equipment Pilates Workout. One of my favorite ones to do on the days when I want to get in a workout that day but I want to take it nice and easy and this workout was just the workout that I needed for today. So my legs got in a good workout to the point where the got a good burn but now my legs are all fired up and ready for all the cleaning we are going to be doing today around the house basically until lunchtime.