Daily Check-in: Friday, December 9th

Blendiez!

Seems like we have arrived at yet another Friday! Funny how that keeps happening, but nevertheless here we are.

So how is your Friday starting and going? Any thoughts to a workout? ..I'm thinking about either Brian or Tasha's latest. Don't think I could go wrong with either, so maybe just flip a coin and go from there. How are you moving today?

And follow that up with what you are eating? I hope you find something that is most satisfying and nurishing!

Picture for our Friday is of some Red Maple Blooms. You can hear the bees a buzzing when standing under the tree as the flowers are all over the place right now.

Alright, my FB Fam. This is all from me for now. Do look forward to our sunshiney Shabnam to guide you through the weekend check-ins and then come Monday time, our fantastic Kim of Kims will be back!

But until all that, I hope you can have a nice day today. As always and once more, thank you so much for reading and hanging out with me these past couple weeks!

I'll see you around, Blendfriendz. Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***