Bicep curl victory and goals for 2023

I've been doing bicep curls with 4 kilo the last 2-3 weeks. 3 kilo before that. 4 kilo is the weight I can curl without having to use my good hand to stabilize the dumbbell. My wrist will just twirl instead of staying in a strong straight position like it should. So I do 2 sets of 8 with 4 kilo, then 1 set of 8 with 6 kilo, with assistance from my good hand. My left bicep still does all the work, the good hand doesn't lift the weight. It always gives a good burn. Today I decided to try 5 kilo. I could curl it without assistance relatively well, the wrist is still wobbly and unstable but I can curl it. I used 7 kilo for the last set and it felt amazing. I curled 7,5 kilo pre stroke so I'm catching up to my former strength. I'm actually impressed with the improvements my grip strength has made. Just lifting weights and doing strength training has been very effective in my recovery.

So 2023 is coming closer. Like, how even? Surely it's still March 2019?

I've been thinking about fitness goals for next year. And so far I have come up with: chin ups, tricep dips (on the bars), pull ups and squatting 75 kilo. I think most goals will be possible. Pull ups will be the biggest challenge since that requires a muscle that is always in pain on my left side. And just in general, holding my own bodyweight will be difficult.

Speaking of goals. One goal was to make pigtails. Lol. Not sure why. But hey, I finally did it. I think my ponytail making skills are improving. Next I want to make 2 buns out of it.

Do you all have any fitness goals for 2023?