Foot Flexed or Toes Pointed?

Hello Blender Peeps!

It has been a bit since I’ve posted on here. I hope you all are doing well or as well as you could be.

I actually have a question that’s probably been asked and answered on here but I don’t actually know if that’s true. I was wondering when doing lower body workouts: is it better to keep the feet flexed or pointed? Or does it not matter? I’m sure in some way (if I’m not wrong) that doing each has maybe advantages or disadvantages or they work different parts of the leg. Personally, I always flex my feet. I never have them pointed. The rare moments I do, I always end up switching back to flexed because I feel more muscle contraction and it feels like it works my legs and glutes more. I don’t know if it’s one of those things where it’s different for everyone or if that’s the same for everyone.

I guess I’m just confused because I watch and do workouts from different trainers (mainly FitnessBlender) and some flex the feet and say it’s better and others point the feet and say it’s better. So I don’t know which would help me or others get the best out the workouts.

IS one better than the other? Does it really not matter in the end and I’m overreacting? Or are they both good and I should switch off flexing and pointing the feet every now and then? Thank you in advance!

GOD Bless!