Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Total Body Pilates Intervals for Strength and Endurance

Hi FB Fam!

Can you believe we are at the end of 2022?!? I can't believe 2023 is right around the corner. If you want an empowering workout to take you into the new year, I think this is it!

Total Body Pilates Intervals: Build Strength and Endurance

We do not have an official warm-up in this routine, so we start low and slow to wake up our deep abdominal muscles. There are 16 exercises that we repeat three times each and one hip series where we do three different exercises on each side. We work for 30 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds. I have included modifications throughout the workout, and then we finish with a 6-minute cool-down. Note: there is a brief timer malfunction during the second round of the Mountain Climber/Side Planks. This is a full-length, standalone workout at 44 minutes, so there is no need to pair it with another - unless you want to!

I don't know about you, but I enjoy the week between Christmas and New Year's. I use that time to reflect on the year that is coming to a close. I get my journal and reflect on what went well and what did not. What did I accomplish personally and professionally? Did I make a new friend, learn a hobby, or take risks? Then I set intentions for what I want to happen in the new year. Having it all in writing makes it tangible and keeps me accountable.

I hope 2022 was kind to you, and I wish you nothing but health, wealth, and happiness in 2023. Do you make resolutions or set intentions? Feel free to share below!

-Amanda