My Workout & My Day

Good afternoon everyone how is everyone's week going so far because we are offically halfway through the week and this week is just flying on by for me with having one thing after another. I can gladly say that my face will be good as new in the morning and no more of the swolling now I just have to deal with the stitches in my mouth and wait until they are all gone. Then I can go back to whatever I want to eat but still watch my weight because I have good news about my weight when I weighed myself just now I weighed 123 pounds, so now I just need to lose a few more pounds and I'll be at the weight that I'm suppose to be at for me.

Moving on to workouts I had a workout with Daniel and it felt so good on my back and lower body doing the workout it was Daniel’s Favorite Back Rehab and Core Conditioning Workout, which is one of my personal favorites to do with him. Tomorrow I got a total body strength workout with Kellie that's going to be working the upper body and the lower body and it's going to feel good and burn like crazy, but it will feel nice after my arms and legs had a couple of days to relax from working them out on Sunday I believe. So now it's over to you ladies tell me about what all of you have going on the calendar this week that you would love to share to me and tell me all about because I'm all ears and ready to listen and responed back to all of you ladies.