My Workout & My Day

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone wherever you are living at in the world and we are almost halfway through the weekend and I can wait when my stitches come out of my mouth so that way I can eat in the back of my mouth again. Before I forget I want to tell all of you about my workout that I had for today it was a lower body workout with Kellie and it was a good workout on of my favorites, so what workouts are all of you ladies been doing for this week so far. Because I've had some interesting workouts for this weekend and week and I'm going to have two more stretching workouts to finish out the week.

I had my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday so I'm dealing with some swolling at the moment but it should start slowly down by tomorrow, that's what the doctor said to me. But until then I have to eat soft foods for at least a few days or more until the stitches are all gone inside my mouth where the wisdom teeth were pulled out. We have another appointment to go to for tomorrow but this time it's not for me it's for my mom to go and have work done in her mouth I'm even going to be there to support her just like she did for me when I had my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday.