Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 6th

Hello dear Blendfriendz! ..How are you heading or already going into Tuesday?

It's morning over here and the coffee needs to kick in. For workouts, I have a self scheduled week. Today I will be working out with Aly for the first time. So excited! ..I hope your workout in some sense can bring a little excitement. Or at least the feeling when it is done is exciting, no?

Food is unclear at this point, but it will be there for sure. Just really not thinking too much ahead lately.

Picture is a proper Tortoise Tuesday with this gopher tortoise. He's not stuck or anything, but he kinda looks a little jailed in the photo and not happy about it, lol.

Alright everyone. Off to do stuff and things. I hope your day can be as good as it can for you. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

#TangoTuesday to Kim💙💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***