Daily Check-in: Monday, December 5th

Good time of reading this, my FB Fam!

How was the weekend? ..I certainly want to thank Inge for being a wonderful ghostess to the check-ins. As always, it's lovely.

But now on to Monday, Blenderz. How is it going so far? As far as workouts go, I am challenge and buddy-less. So I guess I'll be freestyling it until Strong 3. Most definitely looking forward to that. Anything you are looking forward to trying and re-doing and not doing today? Share away!

And keep that sharing spirit with the food! I'm lately always on the no clue side of things, but I did stock up on some frozen veggies so at least I got some nutrition covered.

Picture for our Mondaze is of some blue sky and Mexican sunflowers. They are blooming nicely and the weather is so picture perfect right now. I just want to enjoy it as much as I can with my doggos. I'd invite the kitties, but they are always doing their own thing.

Okay, best be getting on with the day. I look forward to rocking another week with everyone! Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***