HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 5th 👣🌴

A thought for today : “Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.” ((Ralph Waldo Emerson)

I'm writing this Sunday night for Monday morning, because Monday is my travel day. For the quote, I was mostly thinking about patience when we look for results in our workouts, or any other aspect of our life and wellness, but if I get bumped from my flight (they were already asking for volunteers at check-in!), it will put a new twist on the quote.🤣🤣

I've had a wonderful ten days to enjoy nature here in my former hometown. My plans went awry when terrible sinus problems (allergy) kept me from doing Pilates on the mat, but I stayed attentive and looked for alternatives. In the end, a little garden-plot project gave me a few days of fabulous workouts (my neck and shoulders could tell you all about it!) and these last couple days, long, slow beach walks 👣🌴 have been my exercise, hence the picture. I especially hope Julia will like it, as I often admire her beach pictures 🥰

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday, and if I am stuck in an airport for hours, I will gladly chat on here while exercising patience 🤪