My Workout & My Day

Hello everbody how is everyone doing after a long busy week and hopefully having a relaxing weekend before we dive into another busy week, because I know that yesterday was a busy day for me and today will be kinda of more of a relaxing day of doing things around the house. But tomorrow I'm going to have my wisdom teeth pulled out which I'm not looking forward to at all, because I'm very nervous about it but my mom says that I'm in good hands because the kind people that are going to be working in my mouth. Moving to workouts the workouts that I've had so far are lower body with Kellie on Friday, Upper body with Kellie yesterday, and lower body with Core for today along with my workout for tomorrow a upper body workout both with Daniel.

So my total body is completely wore out from both workouts and I'll totally need the day off tomorrow from doing both of the workouts and also my mom wants me to take it easy tomorrow. So the next time that I'll be able to workout is on Tuesday which is another lower body workout, but I don't know who it's with what I'm trying to say is that I'm going to have 3 rest days for this week. I have one rest day tomorrow another one on Wednesday and another on Friday, but in between those rest days I'll have a lower body workout on Tuesday and a total body strength workout on Thursday.