HKS (Healthy Kind Support) Accountability Group December 4th 🙂

hey there folks,

another Sunday edition of our HKS thread. How are we doing today? It's really cold out here, and I am having a slow day. It feels good to have one day to slow things down a bit.

for today's quote i picked this: "we all grow at different rates and that is okay!". we all have been there at some point, comparing ourselves, but this could be a gentle reminder that it doesn't have to be that way 😊

in terms of workout, i restarted yesterday with the week 3 of Fit 3. I had done week 1 & 2 in summer & had to abandon. Did the complete program in November from start though. So, just to round off what was left in summer, before the year ends, i chose this way. looking at UB workout for this evening.

fur baby is lounging next to the heater as usual. otherwise, just prepping for the week to come. i also bought a surprise gift for a colleague, so look forward to seeing the reaction 😊 over to you now pals, let us know about your day, activities, food... and yes, we always welcome everyone in these threads, so please feel free to join us..

wishing all a great week ahead! Toasty hug 🤗