Weekend 👻: Sunday, Dec 4th

Hello, hello, hello,

Greetings to you my dear ladies. I've had a wonderful morning already, getting to wake up hubs at a for him still night hour (8am) because of a notice on our stove (something malfunctioning). He wasn't really pleased, but it made my day in a funny way. He's grumpy when woken early.😁

Anyways, just finished preparing my lunch, skyr with apple and cinnamon which gives me an easy way to make the leap to dinner. So, what have you got planned? Are you cooking, baking, eating out, ordering in? Tell me, so I know from whom to score an invitation.😉

And what about workouts? Got anything there? Another free day for me, but I'll be starting on scheduling my workouts for the week. There are quite a few new ones I haven't done yet, so they'll definitely find their way to my calendar. What about you? Are you relaxing like me or do you need to get rid of some frustration? Or just simply need to stretch those muscles a bit.

So, talking about frustration leads me in a roundabout way to my question for today. Yesterday I wasn't really feeling it, I was a bit frustrated with my eldest (story for another day), and I tend to put on some music to get into another headspace. So, I started our jukebox and after a few songs started feeling a lot better. And here's my question:

What do you do when you're frustrated? When you feel like jumping out of your skin or even feel like throwing something or screaming.

As said, I tend to put on some music and lose myself in it. I even sing at the top of my lungs, totally out of tune but without a care in the world. Or just hum along as I love to listen to Havasi and Two Steps from Hell. And if that doesn't work, I just put on my workout gear and pick a difficulty 5 video and work up a sweat. And if all of that doesn't help, I just simply start annoying my hubs, at which I'm an expert if I say so myself.🤣

So ladies, as always, feel free to skip the question and just stick to the basic stuff.

That's all for me today, thanks for reading me and luck is on your side because tomorrow our Warrior Kim is back to give us another week of check-ins.

Have a great day everyone!!🥰