Perspiration Pals Sunday Dec 4, 2022🥕☔🍪

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope if your veggies are steamed they are still happy.🤣

I am up so late on Saturday night that it is already Sunday. I was watching a football game and I really didn't want either team to win. Of course one team did win.

Back to veggies. I don't usually steam vegetable. Lately I saute them with curry, ginger and smoked paprika. Saturday I sauteed carrots with those three spices. How about you how do like to cook your veggies?

It was rainy most of the day-that is how google described the weather. This limited my walking around town near the farmer's market. We did make it to the bakery/coffee shop while it wasn't raining to heavily and then had coffee and you guessed it a monster cookie on the porch of the shop while it poured.

In the afternoon I subbed in one of Nicole's lower body workouts so I could use one of my new resistance bands. It was a fun workout and my new band worked just fine.

Now it is getting late so I must go to bed. Please let me what you have been up to this weekend. Were you able to cook your veggies and keep them happy? 🤣🥕🫑

Edited