Weekend Check-In: Saturday, Dec 3rd

Greetings to you ladies,

Yep, it's that time again, I'm your ghost. And what's even worse, you'll get to read me TWICE this month!! I'll be here again during the Christmas weekend. No no, please don't thank me, I know how much you ladies are looking forward to this.... pfff I wish.😜 But let's start with this weekend first shall we? Let's check things off on our agenda:

Movements... Have you got a workout on your calendar today? Or maybe you don't know which one to pick and you're using the similar or surprise me button? Or heck, maybe you don't even want to move a finger today and are just taking a nice, well deserved rest day. Tell me what it is for you today.

I'll definitely be moving something but it won't be for a workout. Nope, my weekends are workout free as all of you know. The only workout related thing I did today was clicking the button for a #ChallengeComplete. My buddies Kristina and Shelly finished the YAY challenge, so congrats to you my lovelies!! We did it!!🥳💪

Food... very important and for the moment a very big blank for me. No idea what to make. Lately hubs and I are having some trouble coming up with things to eat. Only yesterday we were saying how much less we eat compared to a few years ago. And that's not even out of necessity, it's just because we can't seem to be bothered with picking something. So, let's hear what you're thinking of preparing today. It might give me some ideas.

Question... the hard bit for this weekend. I've been trying to come up with a question, but my mind's a bit blank. I'm afraid I've got some other stuff whirling around in my head that's hindering me to come up with something. So, mea culpa, my ladies, but no question this weekend.

I can hear you all in my mind already saying there's no need to have a question every time I ghost, but I started this (at least I think I did) and I feel a bit 'incomplete' not having a question. But hey, I'm sure I'll have something by my next ghosting.

For now, I'll leave you with a picture taken a few days ago. Early morning sunrise. I love how the sun was making the effort of getting through the mist.

In the meantime, have a great day everyone and I'll 'read' you later!!!🥰

Edited