Daily Check-in: Friday, December 2nd

Hello Blendiez!

How are you?

From food to movement, how are we doing up our Fridays?

Workouts or more on the taking it easy side? For me, the Just Your Body Challenge has a stretching routine, but given my legs feel alright, I think I might just go ahead and do the total body strength and HIIT and maybe get to the stretching over the weekend. How about you Anne? Either way, we are so close to being done and earning our challenge completes!

Picture today ties into my NSV. Specifically this NSV being a "Nice Seasonal Victory" because my Christmas tree is already up! Actually I managed to put it up just before Thanksgiving

..I usually don't even think about having it up in November and might start sometime in mid December only to have it up usually three days before Christmas. So I'm pretty proud it is up and has lights! Finding time to add garland and ornaments is another story😂

Alright, Blenderz, that's all I got for now. Do look forward to Inge as your wonderful ghostess and then come Monday time, I will see you right back here.

But for now and until then, thank you for reading and checking in with me all week. Take care and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***