HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 2

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How is December treating you. I'm still not in Christmas mood. Maybe when I start baking Christmas cookies 😋

I was to tired to check in yesterday. My meeting in Paris was really exhausting. I added a picture below. That is basically all I saw from Paris. Some grey city from above and the Orly airport. But I must say despite waiting for hours at the security check in and the same again at the passport control (Ireland is not in the Schengen area, so there is always a passport control), Orly airport was definitely one of the better ones. Enough comfortable seats and a pleasant waiting area. I think the worst were Vienna, Madrid and Bilbao. I really didn't like them. Nice and Cagliari in Sardinia weren't pretty but

small and functional. Nice has this great location. So it is always fun to land or start in Nice with a plain. Dusseldorf and Cologne I say are normal airports. What you expect and Dublin depends strongly which gate you are. Oh, I forgot Cork, which is nice and quiet and we were in London but I can't remember which airport nor how it looked like🤔 Now I bored you with my little airport review 😜 And there is still Luxembourg to come😁

Anyway, slept well so I will go for a workout. But I have no idea what.

What about you? What are your plans? Getting ready for the weekend? Let us know.

Wishing all that your day just sparkles ✨