Daily Check-in: Thursday, December 1st

Hello everyone!

How are you today as we open up December? More on the good side I hope! It is Thursday, so let's look at the ghosting (guest hosting) right quick:

December 3rd & 4th: Inge

December 10th & 11th: Shabnam

December 17th & 18th: Lea

December 24th & 25th: Inge

December 31st & January 1st: ????

As you can see, lots of amazing ghosts lined up! But as always, if you have your eye on an open weekend, just let me or Kim know and we will get you scheduled in!

To go back to today though, workouts and food; what kinds are you doing and trying today? It's a HIIT and core day for me and my buddy, Anne. Looks like a tough one, so we'll see how this goes! Good luck everyone and as always, modify to make it work for you!

Picture today is of FT Cu. Just a happy dude rolling in the grass. He's always putting a smile on my face :)

Alright, FB Fam. Hopefully have a good one! Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***