Start of December!! This year is almost over!! :O

Helloooooo everyone!!!!

How is everyone doing this new month!? :D Ready to enjoy the upcoming festivities!?

I must say that I know, for many of us, this time of year is hard, some of us are away from our family or friends, some of us might be grieving a loved one, some of us might be sick or things like that. In my case, it has been hard because of the season, cold and dark times are not good for a tropical person like myself! :P But, I am doing my best to adapt and enjoy this time in any case!

Seasonal affective disorder is no joke and it is good to be aware of it. I wrote a blog about this topic this week. Here is the link if you want to read it!

https://mafejaramillo25.wixsite.com/through-an-immigrant/post/what-is-seasonal-affective-disorder-sad-and-how-to-cope-with-it

In addition to the SAD and missing my family and friends for the upcoming festivities, this time has been also difficult because we haven't found an apartment yet! And, now, with the festivities coming, I pretty sure that everything will be more difficult. I really hope we will be able to get an apartment before this year is over :(

Talking about better things, yesterday I finished the Just Your Body 2 Week Challenge and today I am doing the new workout with Brian (no weights yet though, just resistance bands and body weight). Have you had time to check up the new content creators and work out with them? Because, even though I love K&D, all of them are amazing! You should really try their new videos if you can! :)

German classes are going well too! A difficult language indeed but I am persevering!

What have you been doing and what are your plans for today, this week, or this month!? :D Let us know!

Hope everyone is having a nice day! And remember to stay safe, healthy, and happy! :)

Happy day and happy december!

PD: The pic above is from one of the multiple Christmas Markets here in Munich :)