Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 30th

Hey Blenderz!

Welcome to Wednesday and the last day of November.

So do you have a workout planned for today? I (and Anne) are continuing with the Just Your Body Challenge. I hope you can find the right movement for yourself today.

As well as find the right food for today as well. I'm never really sure these days. Yes, there is plenty of food, but I just have to figure how it's going together that's the problem 😅

As far as the photo for today, here is some Vanilla Plant for our wildflower Wednesday. The common name of this plant comes from the fact that the leaves have a strong vanilla fragrance as they wilt.

Okay, I'm off to go try and be productive. I hope you find something nice in your day today. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***