Perspiration Pals 30 November 2022

Hello Pals! Nice to see you again, I’ve missed you. Nowadays, whenever I decide to join in I realise how boring I might sound so I just sit there in the corner with a slice of half-eaten cake like an unattractive girl at her first ball. I keep listening to my body but all it does is move the pain to various places. Mostly the shoulder as you might have heard me say about a thousand times already. Also, my body wants to set me on fire. The Hungarian expression for perimenopause is ‘changing age’. I have no idea what I’m going to change into but I really hope it’s something dangerous and formidable. In the French sense of the word. Anyway, I’m not going to regale you with stories about my anatomy instead, we’re going to move on to something completely different.

I started reading two different non-fiction books, one about the immune system and the other about the dawn of language so I think I’m going to bore you with snippets taken from either of these books from time to time if you don’t mind. If you do, I’ll do it anyway.

Now however, I’m going to ask you some questions I’ve read in a book entitled Do Polar Bears Get Lonely? Firstly, have you ever had chicken pox? Do you know why removing the scab before they heal leave a scar while removing normal scabs doesn’t? Also, have you ever thought about what causes the cells to stick together in the human body rather than falling apart?

I wanted to do a nice workout routine with Nicole but unfortunately I overslept… how? Well, I set the alarm but I forgot to reset the ‘don’t disturb’ so my phone didn’t disturb… I’m planning to work out in the evening as I used to but I’m dreading it a little, to be honest.

All right, enough about me, it’s your turn now. As usual, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Have an easy day, Pals!

Edited