Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout! Core + Advanced Pelvic Stability

Dear Blenders,

Today’s release combines core strength with pelvic stability. Join me for our latest DPT-led routine: 

Core and Advanced Pelvic Stability Workout

Pelvic stability relies upon the muscles and supportive structures around your hips and pelvis. When you lack stability in those areas, you’re at risk for muscle imbalances, reduced walking/running efficiency, and lower body injuries. One of the most effective ways to combat pelvic stability is through core strength and activation exercises. 

In this routine, we will show you how to engage all parts of your core, including some commonly-neglected muscles in the upper groin. We’ve ranked this as a Level 3 Difficulty, but there may be some Level 4 moments for all of us! 

Before you start, be sure to check out my Workout Notes. In that section, I call out specific details about the routine, musings, or suggestions for modifications that I did not mention during the video. I’ve been using this space in my recent workout Write Ups and would love your feedback on if it is helpful, relevant, repetitive, etc. Thanks for always being part of my learning process! 

- Kayla