Daily Check-in: Tuesday, November 29th

Hello Blendiez! How's it Tuesdaying?

From workouts to time outs, where are you at today?

It's a workout kinda day for me and my buddy, Anne. More specifically the day stars HIIT. Good luck to us, Anne! And good luck to everyone on what you are tackling today.

But what about all things nurishing, Blendfriendz? Do you have some good food going on? ..I'm sure mine will be good. Just don't know what it is yet.

Picture today is of the sky and a little sun dog (sun puppy?) that you can see at the bottom left off center of the photo. Sun dogs are common this time of year and I adore looking up and being pleasanly surprised to see one.💙

Alright. I have to move on and continue with this day as it is already going. Best wishes that things go all right to you! And lots of strength to handle any hurdles heading your way!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***