HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 29th

Good Tuesday morning everyone!

I am extremely tired this morning after attending the first of three work Christmas parties. Last night was the Harry Potter Yule Ball, with a group of people I was not very familiar with, save 3. I mingled a bit, but I mostly stayed quiet, as I do during group settings. I did dance a little, which is a rare occurence. But as an introvert, the evening left me feeling drained.

Not used to wearing heals of any kind and we were standing for roughly 2 hours straight (there were only a few seats available), so my feet and calves were killing me by the time I got home. It made for a difficult night of sleep.

I will not be able to get in a workout today, as I am driving north of Montréal to attend an all-day district meeting. With traffic, I don’t know at what time I will be home. I will simply take it easy today and recuperate from last night.

What activity have you planned for today? Or will this be a rest day for you? Take it easy if you need to, or play hard if you want to. What matters is you do what makes you happy today.