HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 28th โœˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒž

Hello Blendfriends, wishing you all a lovely day. Julia, I thought of you on my flight down here, when we were still up north, we flew above the cloudsโœˆ๏ธ but there were ice crystals in the sky, sparkling everywhere -- so my day did sparkle!

My quote today is from Marcel Proust: "โ€œAlways try to keep a patch of sky above your life.โ€ I find I'm happiest when I am somewhere that I can see the sky. Here while I'm visiting my mom and siblings, the sky has been lovely. Foggy and misty๐ŸŒซ๏ธ when I arrived, then brilliantly sunny ๐ŸŒžyesterday, with a golden crescent moon๐ŸŒ™ and loads of stars in the evening (well, more than in my light-soaked city, anyway). So Proust and I are on the same page today. I'm about to go have breakfast on my mom's back porch and birdwatch. I imagine it will probably turn into dog-watch... my sister's young shepherd mix wants to be wherever the action is, and at this time of day I'd be it. What about where you are? Do you have a lot of sky? Will you get a chance to see it? Take a walk if your weather permits. Get yourself some free vitamin D ("vitamin sunshine"), that will do you a lot of good in the winter.

Have you got plans for working out today? I'll see how my scheduled Pilates workout does for me, a bit later in the day. I had rich food last night and my tummy is not settled for mat work just yet. I might do another bit on my sister and BIL's garden project.

Well, I'm off to enjoy a sunny morning. Look forward to hearing from Blendfriends new and old -- as always, everyone's welcome to read and post here and we love to hear from you.