Perspiration Pals Monday November 28th πŸ›’πŸ˜ΌπŸ¦

Good morning/day to you Pals! How's this cyber Monday finding you? Is your bank card all warmed up and ready to feed the retail gods or are you taking a hard pass on the online deals? I must admit I have already made some purchases this morning on my walk with Remy, but in my defense they are Christmas gifts.

If not shopping or not only shopping, what else is on your agenda today? Workouts? Rest? I have been back to doing some FB workouts over my long weekend. On Friday I did Kelli's fantastic Better Posture & Tension Relief video for the 25th (!) time. On Saturday I dusted off my PowerBlocks and did Amanda's latest total body strength workout and yesterday evening I "met" Aly through her new wonderful yoga video. This evening, I will likely go back to my yoga challenge since I only have 8 workouts to go before I finish.

And what's everybody eating today? Cookies? Anything else? I'm going to try a new to me FB recipe for turkey burger melts. Yes, more turkey, but it's in a burger form so not quite the same as what I've been eating since Thursday.

As for today's meme, well, a certain wild cat in my life was diagnosed with double ear infections at her vet visit last week. Let's just say putting her eardrops in every evening has not made either one of us happy. Any of you cat lovers out there have any tips or tricks for me? Please help if you do!

Okay, over to you Pals. I hope these last few days of November treat you well. Remember anyone is welcome to pop in.

Edited