Daily Check-in: Monday, November 28th

Good morning from Florida, my lovely FB Fam!

So how are you as we near the end of November? ..Things I know for sure is that your weekend was well ghosted by Coby (thanks Cobers😉!) and furthermore your regular check-in days were well hosted by Kim. Thanks, my friend! I couldn't do this without ya!

So outside of FB, did you have a nice holiday weekend, if you had one of those? Mine was alright. Busy, but alright.

And now we are looking at a Monday. I know at least as far as workouts go, I'm covered. I've got my workout buddy, Anne, and together we are tackling the second week of the Just Your Body Challenge. Today looks exciting as there is kickboxing! How about you, Anne?

And how about everyone else? From sweat to stretch and the variety of trainers we have to choose from, I hope your workout is just what you need.

And as far as dinner, I think it's still Turkey day leftovers around here. And I'm not mad about it.

Picture for the Mondaze is FT Kr who is showing us how Monday and all daze should be done. Chillaxin' like a boss. But don't let his relaxed appearance fool you; he will jump up in a heartbeat and be ready for any and all adventures.

So I hope you can harness some Krypton energy and have a nice Monday. Thanks for reading and rocking a week with me, Blenderz. I'll see you on the comments side!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***