Weekend Check-in: Sunday, 11/27/22

"Ye ye yo yo yo yo! What time is it? SHOWTIME!" Shabnam (and everyone else)...you're welcome for the Hamilton greeting! And that's before finishing my first cup of coffee. Just imagine what I do after two cups!

Well, Blendiez, here we are at the end of another weekend, and virtually at the end of another month, as well as another year! How is that even possible? I won't ask you how your year or month have been - let's zoom in a little closer, shall we? How was your Saturday? I hope you had a sense of rest/accomplishment/fun/laziness/relaxation...whatever you needed!

And what does your body need in terms of movement today? Plyo, stretching, strength training, gorse sawing, hiking, or nothing? I'm in the nothing camp today.

Our bodies definitely need food, so what's on the Sunday menu? We are doing sandwiches for dinner. I'm still in the "Thanksgiving exhausted me and I don't wanna cook" mood. Forage in the fridge, my dear family. Make a sandwich.

And oh! Kristina, if you're reading, I got the book Everything I Never Told You delivered to my kindle from the library. I started it last night and I am hooked!

Thanks so much for checking in with me! I hope you have a great day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***