Perspiration Pals Sunday November 27🍪👩‍🍳😋

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are having a great weekend. I am showing you the infamous monster cookies. It's my first time making them.

I enjoy having them at the local bakery/coffee shop so I thought I should bake them myself. By coincidence the produce box offered them last week so I thought I would do a taste test.

After much debate I knew I had to disqualify the cookies I bought as they weren't really Monster cookies. They were good but not real Monsters. They were listed as Monsters when I ordered them but when they came the bag said M&M cookies and they didn't contain oatmeal or peanut butter the main ingredients of Monsters- how disappointing. My homemade monsters are very tasty and I am about to have one as soon as I post this.

I'll post a picture of the cookies I bought and a link to the recipe I used.

Oh and in exercise news I finished Mass Friday. I highly recommend it. Yesterday I started Burn 2. I have had it a few years so I thought it was time to do it. So far so good. Day 1 complete and I even did the extra credit.

Please share pictures/stories of food you enjoy baking or cooking. How about exercises what are your plans. Doing a program or picking your own workouts. I look forward to chatting with y'all. 👩‍🍳🍪

Edited