The Beginning of Consistency

Hello all Blender fellows! Hope you're all happy, healthy and save wherever you are. I've been a silent reader these past few months but I'm back today to share with you a pretty good news that I'm proud of.

I started a new job on mid-September (still in high end pastry/chocolate industry, for those who remember me) and after a few adjustments on everybody's schedule at work, I finally have fixed days off (Friday and Saturday). I started to join a small yoga/Pilates studio a few months ago but it's not until this month that I can call myself a regular/beginner student.

4 weeks in a row!

Friday night: Pilates (1 hour mat work)

Saturday noon: Yin Yang Yoga (1 hour)

Yep, I'm celebrating my 1st month anniversary 🎉🎉🎉

I've never thought that I would really entirely "click" with Pilates and/or Yoga. Well, you know... Never say never. Just try and try again and let see what happens next. I'm still amazed in a way that I manage to drag my butt to go to the Pilates/yoga studio and I'm looking forward to join the next class (while I could easily stay at home in front of TV with my blanket and a big pile of junk food, especially it's getting cold here).

Once I get the hang of correct Pilates/yoga postures, I might add one of Amanda's workouts to do at home and take a Pilates class on Reformer/Cadillac again later.

Edited