Weekend Check-in 👻: 11/26

Good morning Blendiez! I almost greeted you with a line from “Hamilton,” but I didn’t want you to roll your eyes and sigh heavily the way my boys do. So…🤐

What’s going on today? Got any fun weekend plans? Or is laying low and having no agenda more your speed? I have ZERO plans, and I like it that way!

I’ve got a little question for you before we get to our usual topics. Feel free to skip entirely! So we’ve learned that our dynamic Ingeborg often goes by “Inge,” and Karen bestowed the nickname “Shab” on our lovely Shabnam. Do you have any nicknames? Either ones from childhood that followed you into adulthood, abbreviations of your actual name, or ones recently acquired?

I’ve been “Cobes” or “Cobers” to various people throughout my life. A dear friend of mine always greets me with “Cobicita” every time she sees me, and sometimes mixes it up with “Cobicita Calabasas.” It always make me laugh. Okay, your turn!

Now, the reason why we’re here: workouts! Yay or nay? It’s a nay for me! I worked out hard this week, and my body needs rest.

Food? That’s gotta be a yay! We still have a ton of Thanksgiving leftovers, and I have notified my family that I’m not cooking until it’s gone, lol!

Lastly, a pic of last night’s sunset, or what was left of it. That’s my neighbor’s tree, and you can see a tiny bird’s nest up top.

Thanks so much for checking in with me! I’m looking forward to “reading you.”

Edited