HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 26th

Good Saturday morning everyone!

Temperatures are on the rise and the sun will come out today. It will be perfect weather to go for a walk with David. And we may go to our city’s Christmas market later today, for some extra steps.

We haven’t met our goal of walking 5 times per week this month. We’re constantly trying to find the best moment in the day to go walk and to be honest, we keep making excuses. When building a new habit, consistency is key above all else. So we need to pick a time and stick with it for a couple of weeks at least, before we can say it is or it isn’t working for us.

I also won’t meet my exercise goal again this week. And when I analyze why this has been happening, I realize that I have let my old procrastinating ways creep in. Instead of doing 3 workouts early in the week, I keep telling myself “if I do it tomorrow, I still have days left in the week to complete 3 workouts”, but then I get to the end of the week and I’ve run out of days. I need a mindset change, as old ways won’t work to bring about change.

Are you currently working on building a new habit or bringing about a change in your life? What are you focusing on? Or what change have you made in the past that you are the most proud of?

Wishing everyone a wonderful day ahead!

And as a reminder, everyone is always welcome to join in and add a comment or two 🙂